- CF&R Services Inc. is committed to being responsive to the needs of all members and customers. We strive to provide quality goods, services and training that are accessible to all.
- The purpose of this policy is to establish guidelines on providing goods, services and training to people with disabilities that will facilitate accessibility.
- This policy establishes accessibility standards for customer service in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and in keeping with Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07 .
- CF&R Services Inc. will make reasonable efforts to ensure policies, practices and procedures and the delivery of goods, services and training provided to persons with disabilities and all our members/customers are in keeping with the principles of dignity, equity/equality of outcome, independence and integration, and we will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability and communication needs.
- CF&R Services Inc.’s Full Accessibility Package is available upon request.